McArdle Skeath, one of Ireland’s leading supply chain management and transport providers, The €20m McArdle Skeath facility in Hollystown provides temperature-controlled storage for pharmaceutical and nutrition products.
This 21-acre next-generation supply chain management facility in Hollystown, Dublin 15, is capable of handling 26,000 pallets in a temperature-controlled environment with additional cleanroom facilities.
The new supply chain facility encompasses:
- 3 Cold Chain Chambers which can achieve specifications in the +/- ranges (Total Capacity of 2,241 Standard Pallets)
- 2 Chill Rooms which manages products between +2°C and +8°C (Total Capacity of 7,992 Standard Pallets)
- 1 Syntra Room which controls products between +15°C and +25°C (Total Capacity of 5,030 Standard Pallets)
- 1 Ambient Room which is temperature monitored between +5°C and +25°C (Total Capacity of 11,946 Standard Pallets)
- Mezzanine Room which will coordinate all Value-Added operations such as product inspections, product re-packaging, relabelling, resizing and many more product solutions
- Clean Room which will control product testing